- Update from Christan Royer
- Fall 2019 Action Items:
- Constructing the Committee’s Charge
The committee discussed the Constitution and Rules Committee’s work asking other BLFC committees to craft a charge that will be added to the bylaws and clarify the expectations of each committee
The committee will begin a draft this document starting 1/23/20
- BFC president, Diane Henshel, has requested the Benefits committee develop a document outlining lessons learned pertaining to the IU retirement changes. Jim Sherman has prepared a document for us to review and approve for submission to the BFC.
- EAP’s include discounted services to create a will (and durable power of attorney, healthcare directives, etc.) However, there is a salary threshold, as higher compensated employees would not qualify for the free service.
- New Business
- Approval of the fall 2019 Benefits Committee Summary