The faculty has approved changes to the Bloomington faculty constitution that created 12 new seats on the Council for non-tenure-track faculty. These seats are in addition to the 3 existing NTT seats. The NTT seats are divided into separate election units as follows:
- Lecturers in the College (4 representatives total, 4 seats open for 2019-20)
- Lecturers in Business (2 representatives total, 2 seats open for 2019-20)
- Lecturers from anywhere else on campus (2 representatives total, 1 seat open for 2019-20)
- Research Scientists (3 from anywhere on campus, 2 seats open for 2019-20)
- Clinical Professors (3 from anywhere on campus, 2 seats open for 2019-20)
- Professors of Practice (1 from anywhere on campus, 1 seat open for 2019-20)
You may nominate up to twice as many people as there are open seats in your unit.
Before nominating a colleague, please ask if they are willing to run for election. You may wish to talk to your unit colleagues about who would be an especially good representative.