The Research Affairs Committee was initiated in AY 2002-03 to develop campus policies pertaining to research and to work with the Office of Research to address issues affecting campus support for research activities.
- Maintain lines of communication/collaboration with IUPUI and UFC RACs.
- Establish collaborative working relationship with newly appointed research affairs administrators.
- Stay engaged (or demand engagement) with the ongoing process of restructuring of research administration at IU/IUB/IUPUI.
- Review recently adopted ICR protocols and apprise campus and university leadership and the UFC RAC of faculty concerns.
- Advance policy for research funding disclosures, including gifts/donations from IU Foundation.
- Continue to track federal and IU policies regarding disclosures required for collaborative international research (i.e., foreign influence in research).
- Continue pushing for visibility and equitable classification and benefits for NTT research faculty.
- Evaluate to best support graduate student researchers.
- Assert oversight and accountability role in all research topics (including administration) at IUB through true shared governance.
Ben Kravitz, EAS
Jillian Kinzie, Education
Center for Survey Research
Laboratory Animal Resources
Associate Vice President for Research and Vice Provost for Research for Bloomington (Ex officio)
Research Analyst, Faculty and Academic Affairs (Ex officio)
|Friday, September 1, 2023||11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.|
|Friday, October 13, 2023||11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.|
|Friday, November 10, 2023||11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.|
|Friday, December 1, 2023||11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.|