October 18, 2022 | 2:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Presidents Hall - Franklin Hall
- Approval of the minutes of October 4, 2022
- Memorial Resolution for Nevin Raber Jr.
- Memorial Resolution for Keith Brown
- Executive Committee Business (10 minutes) Cate Reck, Faculty President
- Presiding Officer's Report (10 minutes) Rahul Shrivastav, Provost
- Question/Comment Period Faculty who are not members of the Council may address questions to Provost Shrivastav or President Reck by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions should be submitted no less than two business days before the meeting.
- Mental Health Taskforce Update (15 minutes) Aaron Carroll, Chief Health Officer
- Questions/comments on Mental Health Taskforce Update (10 minutes)
- IU CARES and Disability Services for Students Updates (20 minutes) DeeDee Dayhoff, Assistant Dean of Student Services and Parents
Drew Bogenschutz, Director, Disability Services for Students Kathy Adams Riester, Associate Vice Provost for Student Affairs and Executive Associate Dean of Students
- Questions/comments on IU CARES and Disability Services for Students (15 minutes)
- Proposed Change to the Constitution of the Bloomington Faculty (5 minutes) Rachael Cohen, Parliamentarian and Chair of Constitution and Rules Committee [Discussion Item]
Current BL-ACA-D8 Constitution of the Bloomington Faculty
B12-2023: Proposed change to BL-ACA-D8 Constitution of the Bloomington Faculty
- Questions/comments on Proposed Change to the Constitution of the Bloomington Faculty (10 minutes)