November 15, 2022 | 2:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Presidents Hall - Franklin Hall
- Approval of the minutes of October 18, 2022
- Memorial Resolution for John A. Boquist
- Memorial Resolution for Stanley A. Hagstrom
- Executive Committee Business (10 minutes) Cate Reck, Faculty President
- Presiding Officer's Report (10 minutes) Rahul Shrivastav, Provost
- Question/Comment Period; Faculty who are not members of the Council may address questions to Provost Shrivastav or President Reck by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions should be submitted no less than two business days before the meeting.
- Proposed Change to the Constitution of the Bloomington Faculty (5 minutes) Rachael Cohen, Parliamentarian and Chair of Constitution and Rules Committee [Discussion Item] Current BL-ACA-D8 Constitution of the Bloomington Faculty; B12-2023: Proposed change to BL-ACA-D8 Constitution of the Bloomington Faculty
- Questions/Comments on Proposed Change to the Constitution of the Bloomington Faculty (5 minutes)
- Task Force on Research Reorganization Report (15 minutes); Caroline Chick Jarrold (Chair), Chemistry; Patty Ingham, English; Halina Goldberg, Musicology; Leslie Rutkowski, Counseling and Educational Psychology; Kim Novick, Environmental Sciences; Deborah Widiss, Law; Bill Hetrick, Psychological and Brain Sciences; Pete Kollbaum, Optometry; Angie Raymond, Business Law and Ethics; B15-2023: Report on Proposed Research Consolidation by VPR
- Questions/Comments on Task Force on Research Reorganization Report (10 minutes)
- Retention and Graduation Updates (15 minutes); David Johnson, Vice Provost for Enrollment Management; Sacha Thieme, Assistant Vice Provost and Executive Director of Admissions; Sarah Booher, Assistant Vice Provost and Executive Director of Retention
- Questions/Comments on Retention and Graduation Updates (15 minutes)