The Faculty Affairs Committee develops policy governing faculty appointments, grievances, discipline, and working conditions.
- Review faculty misconduct and grievance policies and procedures and make recommendations for improvement in those processes. Consult with past and current members of grievance/misconduct boards/committees to determine what works well about the current policy and what needs to be changed.
- Review campus level policies related to faculty annual reviews and make recommendations to improve the process of provisioning faculty with regular, forward-looking, constructively framed feedback and guidance related to professional goal setting and career advancement.
- Review BL-ACA-E17 and clarify procedures for review of non-reappointment for Teaching and Clinical Faculty on recurring long-term contracts.
- Work with OVPFAA to evaluate an anti-bullying policy.
- Work with OVPFAA to increase compliance with AAU Policy on Preventing Sexual Harassment in Academia.
Jessica Lester, Education
Katherine Ryan, Kelley School
Theatre, Drama, Contemporary Dance
|Cale Whitworth |
Associate Vice Provost for Faculty and Academic Affairs (Ex officio)
|Thursday, September 21, 2023||1:30 - 2:30 p.m.|
|Thursday, October 26, 2023||1:30 - 2:30 p.m.|
|Thursday, November 16, 2023||1:30 - 2:30 p.m.|
|Thursday, December 14, 2023||1:30 - 2:30 p.m.|