December 06, 2022 | 2:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Presidents Hall - Franklin Hall
- Approval of the minutes of November 15, 2022
- Memorial Resolution for Phillips Cutright
- Memorial Resolution for Benito V. Rivera
- Executive Committee Business (10 minutes) Cate Reck, Faculty President
- Presiding Officer's Report (10 minutes) Rahul Shrivastav, Provost
- Question/Comment Period; Faculty who are not members of the Council may address questions to Provost Shrivastav or President Reck by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions should be submitted no less than two business days before the meeting.
- Proposed Change to the Constitution of the Bloomington Faculty (5 minutes) Rachael Cohen, Parliamentarian and Chair of Constitution and Rules Committee [Action Item] Current BL-ACA-D8 Constitution of the Bloomington Faculty; B20-2023: Proposed change to BL-ACA-D8 Constitution of the Bloomington Faculty (Second Reading)
- Questions/Comments on Proposed Change to the Constitution of the Bloomington Faculty (10 minutes)
- Task Force on the Future of General Education Report (15 minutes); John Arthos, Co-chair, English; Clark Barwick, Co-chair, Business; J Duncan, Co-chair, Informatics; Micol Seigel, Co-chair, American Studies and History
- Questions/Comments on Task Force on the Future of General Education Report (25 minutes)
- International Affairs Committee Updates (10 minutes); Jose Luis Antinao Rojas, Co-chair, Indiana Geological and Water Survey; Israel Herrera, Co-chair, Spanish and Portuguese
- Questions on International Affairs Committee Updates (10 minutes)